Mark Orenstein, a member of the Firm, is a corporate and securities attorney. His practice is focused on the following securities transactions and securities-related matters:
- public offerings of debt and equity securities (including SPACs and Regulation A+) and private placements (including PIPEs, other Rule 506 offerings and offshore offerings pursuant to Regulation S)
- mergers and acquisitions
- reverse mergers and spin-offs
- compliance with the periodic reporting and other required filings under the federal securities laws
- private equity and venture capital transactions
- listing of securities on, and compliance with the corporate governance and other rules of, the NYSE and NASDAQ, as well as the OTC Markets, and filings with FINRA
Mr. Orenstein started his career at the Division of Corporation Finance of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Prior to joining the Firm, he was a partner of Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis and Snow Becker Krauss; a Senior Attorney at Kaye Scholer Fierman Hays & Handler; and Counsel at Eaton & Van Winkle and Mandelbaum Salsburg.
Mr. Orenstein is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
Mr. Orenstein received his J.D. from the Hofstra University School of Law and a B.A. (Cum Laude) in Political Science and Economics from City College of New York (where he was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa).