Whether a client wishes to buy substantially all or parts of a company in or on the verge of bankruptcy or dispose of all or parts of its assets or restructure its operations, EGS has the experience to accomplish such goals in an efficient manner at reasonable rates.
Our experience covers all aspects of financial restructurings and creditors’ rights, including:
- Out-of-court and in-court restructurings
- Distressed mergers and acquisitions
- Purchase and sale of distressed assets and debt
- Claims trading
- Loan-to-own strategies
- Maximizing creditor recoveries
- Debtor-in-possession and exit financings
- Real estate restructurings
- Enforcement of landlords’ rights
- Prepackaged and prearranged plans of reorganization
- Bankruptcy litigation, such as defense and prosecution of fraudulent conveyance and preference claims, contested plan confirmation hearings and claims objections
- Cross-border bankruptcies
- Representation of official committees of creditors and equity holders
Corporate Restructuring & Bankruptcy
In today’s complex business environment, experience in corporate restructuring, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights has taken on a significant role in corporate transactions.
The first step begins with engagement.
We are ready to take on new legal challenges. Get in touch with us, and let’s begin our engagement.Get in Touch